This blog contains reflections and thoughts on my work as a software engineer

torsdag den 3. januar 2008

...and a happy New Year to you too :o)

I got back to work today and was told to stay put until further notice because the team decided yesterday to upgrade to VS2008 - thus making our Buildserver unavailable and all our solutions needs to be updated with new solutionsfiles etc. What to do, what to do... I started off by reading the massive load of blog entries gathered for about a week or so and found this one which equals a getting-started tutorial to NHibernate. We use NHibernate on my current project but I have never had the chance to do more than just scratching the surface of this great product. The article is part of a series of articles called The Foundations Of Programming by Karl Seguin which touches areas as Test Driven Development, DDD, Unittesting etc. and are all worth reading.

I think this article is extremely useful to anyone who wants to get to know more (I won't say Advanced Basics because it is such a misplaced term) without digging deep into detailed issues. You can find the article here: Foundations of Programming part 6

Ingen kommentarer: