This blog contains reflections and thoughts on my work as a software engineer

onsdag den 15. oktober 2008

Signs of having a dysfunctional team - great article on www.scrumalliance.org

I just read a great article on www.scrumalliance.org about team dysfunction in a Scrum environment. It's the first article on www.scrumalliance.org I've read and I think it is high quality stuff.

"Agreement isn't the same as harmony" is a quote I came by a few months ago. I try to remember this every time we've had a heated argument within my own team because as long as we respect each others opinions disagreement isn't bad in itself. It can merely be a catalyst for a later team commitment to i.e. design changes.

You have to distinguish between disagreement and disharmony - and of course you will have to have experienced both on your own body to be able to know the differences between the two ;o)

/ K.

Ingen kommentarer: